Here - by George Casella.
I have been traveling a lot in the past few months. I am settling down for a while and have some time to publish talks I had. I have to acknowledge the support of my department for the travels as well as Ingelin Steinsland from NTNU for invitation. Now the talks:
- Graphical Model Representation of Pedigree Based Mixed Model, 32nd ITI, Cavtat, Croatia; see paper
- Introduction to Animal Breeding with Examples of (Non-)Gaussian Traits, INLA group meeting, NTNU, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Trondheim, Norway
- Statistical Models in Animal Breeding, INLA group meeting, NTNU, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Trondheim, Norway
- Animal Breeding Applications of Pedigree Based Mixed Model, House sparrow "lunch” meeting, NTNU, Department of Biology, Trondheim, Norway
- Evaluation of Multiple Allele Probabilities at a Single Locus for Ungenotyped Members of Complex Pedigrees, Applied Statistics 2010, Ribno, Slovenia
- Uporaba statistike na področju kvantitativne genetike, IBMI, Ljubljana, Slovenia